Internet Download Manager 6.40 Build 7 + Patch [Latest]
Internet Download Manager or IDM is an advanced download manager software that makes it easier to manage your downloaded files with the intelligent system, this program will speed up the downloading of files with its new technology, and according to the manufacturer, It can download up to 5 times faster than normal.
Video downloading from almost all video streaming platforms is the best feature of Internet Download Manager. IDM lets you download videos from websites like YouTube, Daily Motion, Vimeo, and many many more. The video download button will appear automatically when you are watching videos, just click on it and grab the video in your required SD or HD quality easily.
- Full compatibility with Internet Explorer, Netscape, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, AOL, Opera , Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2 and other popular browsers.
- Download FLV video files from YouTube, Google Video and MySpaceTV
- Increase download speed up to 5x by Smart File Splitting System
- Limiting download speed for specific files
- Preview the contents of zip and RAR files before downloading them
- Advanced group scheduling and file queuing to suit your needs
- The ability to continue downloading to stop and continue downloading at another time without losing downloaded values
- Supports Drag & Drop to add links to the queue
- Ability to download all contents of a site using Grabber or a specific file format on that site
- Supports HTTP, FTP, MMS and HTTPS protocols
- Prevent downloading duplicate files that have already been downloaded
- Auto-scan downloaded files with anti-virus
- Specific timing to disconnect from the Internet or turn off the computer when the download is complete
- Customize the user interface and support various skins
- Get files organized in different formats
- Resolved problems with video recognition on several web sites
- Resolved problems with crashes and freezing when assembling some types of video streams
- Fixed timeout problems with some web sites
- Added a setting to IDM to turn off context menu items in Google Chrome browser
- Fixed bugs
How to Use?
Note: Disable your Antivirus or add Patch file to whitelist
- Download & Install IDM
- Download Patch
- Apply it
- Enjoy 🙂